St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea United Reformed Church believes in prayer!
In addition to our 10:45am Sunday worship there are many other opportunities to come together to worship our Lord:
- Messy Church Third Friday (usually) 3:30pm - Messy Church is a fun way of doing church in a different way and is for all ages (particularly the young!). During our time together, we look at stories of Jesus, and then get involved in a load of different activities . . . with stuff for children of all ages! We finish with a meal; there is no charge for anyone attending (though any donations towards food costs are welcome). Messy Church is aimed at families rather than individual children (or adults) so bring mum, dad, granny and granddad, brothers and sisters, friends and neighbours. Our next Messy Church is a week early in April: Friday 14th April (Good Friday) - see you there! But the following Messies are on the normal third Friday: 19th May, 16th June, 14th July all at 3:30pm.
- Trinity Hospice We join with the patients and staff of our local hospice every 4th Thursday of the month at 1:30pm. Contact Jim to arrange a lift
- Cook, Pray, Eat, Share Meal A Prayerful and Joyful event. Join us at the table, enjoy good food, good company and good prayer. 10 portions of the meal are then taken to the Face-to-Face drop-in and the Streetlife Shelter in Blackpool.
- Morning SILENCE! Tuesday 9:30am - a 30 minute silent retreat from our busy lives, meet in the choir vestry
- Prayer Group Monday 12:00am – Prayer is an important part of the Christian life, and an important part of the life of the church. We meet weekly to pray, but also encourage our members to continually pray for each other, our community and our world. Join us for a 30 minute time of prayer focused on a message for the day, meet in the vestry
- Shoppers Service Thursday 10:00am – a 30 minute informal and varied service, with Communion on the second Thursday of the month, meet in the community room
- Weekly Worship Sunday 10:45am – Traditional and Modern combined, crèche and Sunday Club for juniors, with communion on the first Sunday of the month. ...what can I expect?
Click here to contact Rev Jim for further details