St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea United Reformed Church believes in community!
- Starfishes Monday 9:30am-11:30am (term time, in the Hall) Great fun, loads of toys, stories and scripture for pre-schoolers. Refreshments for the children. Tea, coffee and chats for Mums, Dads and carers.
- Rainbow Holiday Club Wednesday 10am-12am (Out of term time, in the Hall). Open to all babies, school age children and teenagers, their parents and carers. We offer crafts,toys and games, delicious refreshments and maybe even some songs. Next Rainbow (Theme: Wonderful News) Wednesday 12/4/17 - looking forward to it!
- Line-dance and Friendship Club Monday & Thursday 1:30pm, in the Hall. Beginners' class Wednesday 6:00pm. Dance your socks off! Refreshments provided.
- Fellowship Wednesdays 7:30pm, in the Community Room (Winter time only from 5/10/16 to 15/3/17). Church members and friends meet together for a time of relaxation and fellowship. The usual format consists of an invited speaker, followed by light refreshments and time for a chat.
- Thursday Club Alternate Thursdays 2:30pm (Winter time only from 6/10/16 to 16/3/17, in the Community Room) Ladies are invited to share an invigorating presentation from a variety of public speakers
- Craft Club Alternate Thursdays 2:00pm. Get creative in an informal, friendly atmosphere, in the Annex. Can you pick up new skills and crafts ideas?
Click here to contact Peter for further details